4" Deep Standard Flat Blade Screen
Equipment Screen is an inverted louver blade vision barrier that mounts directly to an air handler. This configuration eliminates the requirement for additional structural supports through the roof system of a building. Louver blades run horizontal in the hinged louvered doors - allowing full access to the air handler.
- Made to order in panel sizes 24" wide x 24" high up to unlimited wide x 96" high
- Made from heavy gauge 0.081" thickness aluminum extrusion
- 5" blade spacing
- Standard flat blade
- Hinged louver panels with slam latches for access
- Heavy gauge modular structural framing for mounting directly to an air
- 50% free area for a 48" wide x 48" high panel
- 30 psf wind load design
- A variety of metal finishes including paint and anodizing
- Higher wind load ratings
Visibility through this model equipment screen is 0% at sight line 0 degrees (horizontal) or below. The visibility through the screen increases as the sight line angle increases from horizontal (approximately 40% visibility at 45 degrees above horizontal).
All doors have 180 degree swing
All louvered panels open for full access to the air handling
Sight proof from horizontal and below