6" Deep Wind Driven Rain Hurricane Louver
Hurricane Louver is a wind driven rain blade louver that is NOA rated for high wind and impact resistance. This louver style is ideal for use in areas where high rain resistance is required. If you are intending the louvers to be used for maximum protection in high wind and rain areas, this is the right choice. If you only need standard rain resistance, use model
- Made to order in sizes 12" wide x 12" high up to unlimited size
- Made from heavy gauge 0.081" thickness aluminum extrusion
- 6" frame depth, channel frame
- 4" blade spacing
- Wind driven rain blade
- Internal Screen (Bird Screen)
- Hidden Mullion joints at section breaks (concealed from view)
- 51.1% free area for a 48"
wide x 48" high panel.
- 99% effectiveness against wind driven rain ends at 1081 fpm free area velocity (tested to 50 mph wind combined with 8 inch rainfall rates)
- Weight: 4 lbs per sq ft of louver face area.
- Passed Dade County PA 201-94 Large Missile Impact
- Passed Dade County PA 202-94 Uniform Pressure (up to ±150 psf)
- Passed Dade County PA 203-94 Cyclic Wind Pressure
- A variety of metal finishes including paint and anodizing
- Insect Screen (replaces bird screen)
- Flange frame
- Special shapes for architectural appeal
- Higher wind load ratings