6" Deep Hurricane Equipmnent Screens
Hurricane Equipment Screen is an inverted louver blade vision barrier that is NOA rated for high wind and impact resistance. Louver blades run horizontal with intermediate vertical supports for attachment to structural framing (designed and provided by others - see structural framing guidelines
- Made to order in sizes 12" wide x 12" high up to unlimited size
- Made from heavy gauge 0.081" thickness aluminum extrusion
- 4" blade spacing
- Standard flat blade
- Mitered outside corners for continuous blade appearance
- Hidden Mullion joints at section breaks (concealed from view)
- 54.4% free area for a 48"
wide x 48" high panel.
- Weight: 4 lbs per sq ft of louver face area.
- Passed Dade County PA 201-94 Large Missile Impact
- Passed Dade County PA 202-94 Uniform Pressure (up to ±150 psf)
- Passed Dade County PA 203-94 Cyclic Wind Pressure
- A variety of metal finishes including paint and anodizing
- Higher wind load ratings
- CANNOT be used with the Sturdistruct framing system
Visibility through model V6JF is 0% at horizontal or below. When inverted, visibility is 0% from horizontal or above.